1. Lightly spray or oil a 9x13-inch pan.
2. Arrange the split bananas in the pan.
3. Top evenly with brown sugar, small pieces of margarine, raisins and pecans.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
5. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
6 bananas, sliced lengthwise
6 tablespoons brown sugar
4 tablespoons margarine
1?2 cup raisins, or other dried chopped fruit
1?3 cup pecans, chopped
Materials9 x 13 pan
You Might Also Like
Cuban Baked Bananas
Fruit for dessert is a great way to have a healthy sweet treat. The addition of nuts and dried fruit add fiber and crunch.
Almond Rice Pudding
A yummy and wholesome dessert - make it healthier by using whole grain brown rice.