1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Place frozen blueberries in a 9-inch pie plate. If using fresh blueberries, wash and drain before placing in a 9-inch pie plate.
3. In a small bowl, use a fork to mix margarine, flour, sugar, oats and cinnamon.
4. Sprinkle oat mixture over the blueberries.
5. Bake for about 25 minutes. Enjoy while warm!
6. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
3 cups frozen or fresh blueberries
2 teaspoons margarine, softened
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1?2 cup rolled oats
1?2 teaspoon cinnamon
Materials9 inch pie plate mixing bowl measuring cup measuring spoon
You Might Also Like
Blueberries have antioxidants and a a good source of fiber. The oat topping provides whole grains.
Almond Rice Pudding
A yummy and wholesome dessert - make it healthier by using whole grain brown rice.