1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Place frozen blueberries in a 9-inch pie plate. If using fresh blueberries, wash and drain before placing in a 9-inch pie plate.
3. In a small bowl, use a fork to mix margarine, flour, sugar, oats and cinnamon.
4. Sprinkle oat mixture over the blueberries.
5. Bake for about 25 minutes. Enjoy while warm!
6. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
3 cups frozen or fresh blueberries
2 teaspoons margarine, softened
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1?2 cup rolled oats
1?2 teaspoon cinnamon
Materials9 inch pie plate mixing bowl measuring cup measuring spoon
You Might Also Like
Cuban Baked Bananas
Fruit for dessert is a great way to have a healthy sweet treat. The addition of nuts and dried fruit add fiber and crunch.
Blueberries have antioxidants and a a good source of fiber. The oat topping provides whole grains.